Friday, February 17, 2006

Richard Dreyfuss Calls for Bush Impeachment

Richard Dreyfuss, the actor who starred in movies ranging from "Jaws" to "The Goodby Girl," told an audience in Washington, D.C., on Thursday that "there are causes worth fighting for," and one of those is the impeachment of President George W. Bush.

"I'm deeply in love with my country," added Mr. Holland's Orifice. "As a matter of fact, I'm deeply in love with the country that I was taught about in school, the land of the free and the home of the brave."
Of course that must have been before community college which Dreyfuss managed for one year.

In a related story, Sean Mahoney an electrical worker from Urbana, Illinois called for Richard Dreyfuss to resign from the acting profession. "I don't know if I have the experience and knowledge to demand the resignation of Richard Dreyfuss, said Mahoney, but it seems like my duty to express my opinion whether it has value or not."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home